Starter Courses by Robotix Lab
About the Course
Interested in Microprocessors and the Internet-of-Things? Learn the basics of microprocessors using the very popular Arduino microprocessor. Connect sensors and actuators in real-time and program these to build fun projects. Instructor-led courses using real kit (Arduino, breadboard, electronic components).
Robotix Lab educates by doing, thereby merging innovative thinking with technology, allowing for creative tinkering to produce projects that link to the Internet-of-Things.
Course presenter: Bernhard Heyer (MSc-BIS (Amsterdam); NHDip-ElecEng; Dip-Datametric;,Cisco-CCAI(Birmingham)) has a passion for education and has many years of experience lecturing in electrical engineering and ICT courses and has worked in large automation industries. He also lectured in the Netherlands and Germany.
Who is the target audience?
This course is for anyone who is interested in learning about microprocessors using the Arduino. The course does not require any prior knowledge about the Arduino. However, basic computer skills are necessary with an interest in technology. High school, post school, hobbyists, career changing, etc. are welcome.
- Gain a basic understanding of microprocessors and the terminology used.
- Unpack the kit, install the software and perform hardware connections.
- Create structured and efficient Arduino programs.
- Learn to code in the ‘C’ programming language using the
- Arduino Integrated Development Environment.
- Learn about electronics and use a multi-meter.
- Become familiar with sensors and actuators linked to the Arduino.
- Build basic Arduino circuits using a breadboard.
Get more confidence for your next Arduino projects.
T: 021 023 0164